Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Miss March!!


Show some love for Miss March!!! This lady has a rump that no one can get around! In her own words, “the back row cutie with the killer patootie”

You might remember her from such films as “Rump Elle Stiltskin”, “Butt on a Wire”, and “I Leave A Legend Behind”

Coming out of New York, Ida Feltersnatch has a Beauty of a Behind. I can’t imagine trying to get around this one in a pack. And I’m sure she’s got the moves to back it up!

Show love for this Derby Beauty Booty!

Ida Feltersnatch #8
http://hellionsoftroyrollerderby.com/
myspace.com/hellionsoftroy



xoxo
Butt Love
Tank’D Girl

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for providing such appropriate recognition for my most favorite ass in New York...dare i say on the planet. yes, yes, i do dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've announced for that ass, and I can verify it is a formidable in person as this pic makes it out to be. Zing! ~Moe Cheezemo

    ReplyDelete